template

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Challenge # 38 - No Balls Allowed

Thanks to those who joined in with our Water challenge, it was a quiet week, but as you know we are always delighted when you do take the time to share with us your creative work. Kim has chosen her Top 3 - Congratulations to the winners, please take your Winners's badge from the tab below our header.
Top 3 Winners
# 3 Gitte
.... loved the vintage look and all the details in it

# 1 Rachelle
.... loved the scene and the sentiment

# Cindy
... love the water technique she has used.

News Up-date

I would like to thank Diane for being a wonderful member of the DT throughout 
her time with us, Diane is off to pastures new and we all wish her the very best.

The call to increase our DT has now closed, however, I am still looking to increase the number of our team, so I am going to leave the DT Call open  with all the details available in the tab  bar below the header. If you have never been on a Design Team, but enjoy making male orientated cards, if you partake in challenges, it isn't a difficult task, you could think of it as taking one small step in adding to your creativity adventure. If you don't like it, you only need to say, Sorry , and are free to go.

I am so pleased to introduce you to our two new members on the Design Team

Jane

My Blog is - http://onionsandpaper.blogspot.co.uk/
Hi, my name is Jane and I’d like to thank Caz for accepting me onto the team.
 I’m looking forward to the challenges and to visiting everyone’s blogs.
I’ve been crafting ever since I can remember – my grandmother taught me to crochet when I was about five years old, and I became hooked (groan).
As I grew up and had children of my own, I did lots of hand and machine knitting,
 I also did a lot of cross stitch . I went to a craft show with one of my daughters  and we watched a rubber stamping demo that included heat embossing. We were both totally awe struck by it, and both decided to try it .I’ve never looked back…..  Now papercrafting is an obsession with me and all my other craft materials are gathering dust in the store room.
 I started my blog,  in the spring of 2012  I’m thrilled to be on DTs for La Pashe and Foilplay.
 Most of the cards I make are either for our own use or donated to charity to sell, but I’ve just been invited to try selling some in a shop – thrilled, nervous and excited about that.
I live in the north of Hampshire, with my husband of 37 years. We have two grown up daughters and three granddaughters.  I’m sort-of retired but do a little freelance writing.
**************************
Andrea


Hello, I'm Andrea Whisman or you may recognize me as Andrea W when
 I enter card challenges.
 My blog is Savvy Handmade Cards and I started it in March of 2012. I’m super excited
 to have been asked after being a Guest Designer for a month
 to join the Design Team at Cardz 4 Guyz. 
By day I’m a REALTOR living in Bixby, Oklahoma. I've been married to
 my wonderful hubby for almost seventeen years. We met in college and have been
 inseparable ever since. For as long as I can remember I've always loved creating.
 I took several art and sewing classes in college for my major in Fashion Merchandising.
My card making hobby started over three years ago. I had invested in supplies for scrapbooking
 but I rarely used them. One day I needed a card and decided to make one myself and an addiction was born. At the time I had no idea about the online inspiration and challenges available.
 Once I found the online community the desire to make cards and share them on a blog took over. Then I found Stampin’ Up! and become a demonstrator.  When it comes to techniques my favorite is embossing and I LOVE using twine
 A big thanks to Cardz 4 Guyz for asking me to join the team. 
******************
Challenge #38 NO BALLS ALLOWED
It was my time to choose the next challenge, I know Sport themes are always a good standby for male cards, but we do tend to go for sports which involve balls, so I thought we would take you all to a different area , the challenge being NO BALLS ALLOWED. We need to see a sport on your project but keep away from any which involves balls. Check out the Design Team, for their amazing inspiration and have fun.

Introducing 
Jane



Introducing
Andrea




Caz

Julie

Kim



Helen

Jan

Guest Designer
Vicky





Thanks to the Design Team and our Guest Designer, Vicky, who has completed her month with us, we hope you have enjoyed it and look forward to you joining us again.
If you would like more information , just click on their name to be taken to their blog.
Don't forget about the on-going DT  and Guest DT Calls, the first step is to add 
DT or GDT after your name. 
To enter the challenge please click on the blue box below. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the place in TOp 3. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for selecting my card for your Top 3. I didn't realize there was a DT Call going on. I guess I'll just have to enter a card to be considered for next week!

    ReplyDelete