template

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Challenge # 39 Time to Retire

Hello again, another week for a challenge and into another month, how time flies.  Thanks to everyone who took part in our last challenge, we are thrilled to see you having a go to make cards for your guyz. I would like to thank our new followers, each week are are excited to see the numbers growing, we are now 141, so thank you to everyone of you for your support. We are looking forward to when the number incddreases to 150. I found it so difficult to choose this week's Top 3 winners, such a vaariety of No balls in Sport, congratulations to the winners, please take your well deserved badge from the tab below the header.
Top 3 Winners
## 1 Janice
I never knew trampolining could be such fun.


#  2 Shaz
A wonderful Chrismas card, with a skiing topper

#10 Sharon R
Lots of interest and elements on this super fishing card.

Welcome to  our  Guest Designers for October

It now being a new month, we are happy to welcome two Guest Designers, who will both be spending the month of October with us. We are greatly looking forward to their contributions. 
Joan
Hi, I'm Joan from www.latenightstamping.blogspot.co.uk  I've been retired for seventeen years now and spend most of my spare time crafting or gardening. I have always crafted in one form or another, sewing, painting, calligraphy etc but in the 1980's I came across my first rubber stamps, someone  was demonstrating embossing at a little country craft show and I was hooked ! Now I have a room full of stamps and all the other necessities that go with them. I still get that "Wow" when stamping a new stamp for the first time and I hope I never lose that feeling. I started my blog in 2009 and discovered the wonderful online community of crafters out there and made some lovely online friends through it.  Thanks to cardz4guyz for having me as a guest designer, hope you like my card.

Julie Ann
makes a return visit


Hello my name is Julie-Ann mum of 4 and nanny to Charlie.I will be 49 in a few weeks, not quite sure how that happened ! Lucky to be married to my best friend Bob.  I have been crafting since my great aunty taught me to knit when i was 5 years old, since then i have tried all types of crafting and found paper crafting about 10 years ago. I am honored to be invited to join Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge as a guest designer, as i am one of the weird folk who love making cards for the men in my life. Crafty hugs Julie Ann

So let's get on with it 

Challenge #39 - Time to Retire
has been chosen by Jan, it could be for a guy who is about to retire from a working life or maybe a child/adult who is off to bed. It depends where you take your imagination and crativity, just have fun. Must be suitable for a MALE person, being of any age. 
Let's see what the Design Team and Guests have for your inspiration










Thanks to the Design Team and our Guest Designers.

If you would like more information , click on their name to be taken to their blog.
Don't forget about the on-going DT and Guest DT Calls, the first step is to add 
DT or GDT after your name. All details are in the tab under the header. 
To enter the challenge please click on the blue box below.

4 comments:

  1. Fab projects from the design team xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card as 1 of your winners, chuffed, congrats to the others, great challenge this week too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my fishing card in the top 3! Congrats to the other top 3 ladies too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much for choosing me as a guest designer. for October. Such beautiful inspiration by the team, a lot of us have used images with male images lazing around ! crafty hugs Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete