Hints and Tips for Making Cards for Big and Little Guyz
- Instead of flowers use leaves or buttons to embellish cards.
- Some masculine coloured ribbons can look good or use twine, string or threads for texture.
- Keep a box for scraps of masculine coloured off cut papers.
- Check out the sketch challenges in blogland these provide lots of inspiration on how to create backgrounds.
- Use brads to embellish, colour with appropriate coloured alcohol pens, leave to dry overnight.
- Card Candy makes super embellishments, with a craft knife, indent a mark across to make it look like a screw.
- Black card for either matting or laying on the main body of the card helps the image to really pop.
- WATCH THIS SPACE MORE WILL BE ADDED IN TIME.